Designed to maximise storage while minimising footprint.
Available in a range of sizes to suit varying book types
Suitable for straight, curved, single and double sided modules.
Slatwall and online public access catalogue (OPAC) function end panels can be easily incorporated for display.
Power and data allowances are included into the module design.
WHY use our new sliimform?
- We have developed the most cost effective, versatile steel shelving system that can be completely adapted to suit:
- standard steel shelf
- sloping display shelf
- cd/dvd display and storage
- children’s picture book tub
- One shelf type is fully interchangeable between any unit in the library.
- Shelf holes have been minimised to create the most optimised shelf locations for varying book types. Thus achieving the most efficient use of space that is quick and easy to configure.
- Available in single and double sided with plinth or castor base in a range of colours and finishes.