U.R™ is an environmentally considered table system that is highly flexible and versatile. U.R™ provides a complete “family” of table product options allowing continuity of design throughout any commercial environment.
- U.R™ has been designed with the environment in mind. Life Cycle Assessments (LCA) were commissioned to determine the most appropriate materials to achieve the desired finishes.
- Components produced from materials such as die cast aluminium have been designed using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) to ensure the strongest structure whilst eliminating excess material.
- U.R™ has been designed for 100% disassembly, ready for recycling.
U.R™ folding tables provide a tilt-top stacking table for workplaces that demand flexibility such as boardrooms, training rooms and temporary desking. U.R™ folding tables are also fitted with lockable soft tread castors and are supplied with table linking mechanisms as a standard feature.
- Standard finishes include chrome with polished aluminium feet, or black powdercoat with polished aluminium feet.
- Optional mesh modesty panels are also available to provide privacy for the user.